Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2026

things i want to do b4 i turn 19

With the new school year literally starting on Monday, it’s starting to hit me just how quickly time has passed. That being said, I’m trying to stay so hopeful and excited for the year to come, and in doing that, I’ve collected a good list of things I want to do before I turn 19:

1. I want to eat more cuisines of food

My family has a really traditional Indian palate and we are vegetarian, which restricts a lot of what I’ve eaten growing up. I LOVE food and cooking, and it’s genuinely my dream to try every cuisine possible, so this year I want to get more adventurous.

2. I want to start AND finish a Persian tile blanket

If you’ve read far enough (I love all 9 of you), you know how badly I want to start one. But if I do, it can’t be like any of my other projects. I have to color coordinate, buy enough yarn, and do all the research possible beforehand. Praying I actually follow through with this one.

3. I want to run a half marathon

I’m so sorry, but I am in fact a pretentious person that runs. Don’t get your hopes too high though, because I do sub a 12 minute mile and love taking breaks, so I’m not your traditional runner by any means. I was SO close to doing an actual marathon last year, but life got in the way. I’m taking it down a notch and starting with a half marathon to hopefully jumpstart this.

4. I want to talk to a girl

After a bad breakup two years ago, I went a bit crazy and made a lot of regrettable decisions. Now that it’s been a solid few years, I want to rekindle that part of myself. I wouldn’t say I’m “looking for love”, I am in fact a STEM major and extremely busy, but if it so happened to come into my life, I wouldn’t be mad lmaoo.

5. I want to visit Covington, GA

Since going to NOLA to see loustat’s birthplace (please watch iwtv, I beg of you) might not be on the calendar this year, I fear being pre-med will fully consume my life, I will settle for the Vampire Diaries hometown of Covington.

It’s actually only an hour away from my house, which deeply shocks me. Hopefully this also serves as motivation to finally get licensed. #idontwannatalkaboutit

No comments:

Post a Comment