With this slump came a full stop of crochet for the first time in months. Or anything crafty for that matter. No bullet journaling (yes this has devastated me I was so consistent with it too), or drawing or even much reading. While managing shifts as a crisis text line volunteer and online emt school, all I want to do is aimlessly scroll my phone and watch hours upon hours of the vampire diaries which I can admit is a new low, even for me. All of this being said, today i've decided I can no longer go on like this but i'm not sure exactly what next steps to take are.
Everything in me wants to start a persian tile blanket, and there's only one tiny issue with that endeavor. It takes most people months if not years to get them finished and an obscene amount of yarn. Also does it really help my obsessive tendencies to go into a project that takes full attention, countless hours and heaps of money after not doing anything for months. Or should I do a small project and work myself up to it with the stuff I already had.
Then I sat down and weighed my options and realized I still didn't have a license at my grown age of 18 🤡, so its not like I had an option to drive to Michaels anyways to buy more yarn and in fact would have to force myself to the small bag of leftovers I had managed to squeeze into out car on the move here. Anywayssssss I made a blackberry! Pattern, courtesy of @lydiashepel_crochet and it turned out incredibly botched. Like truly very bad, i'm embarrassed to even share, BUT that's not the point. I'm officially one day out of slump and that's all that matters.
No comments:
Post a Comment